How often are event listings updated?
Event listings are updated daily at 11:00 AM EST.
How come I do not see an event that I know is going on?
Not all events are listed. Please visit here to list your event.
There is an error/mistake on one of your listings, how can I report it?
You can report all mistakes and errors by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Why is my city not listed?
House The Party currently hosts only major metropolitan cities around the world. We would love to expand out to other major cities that have a high party population and if you believe your city should be listed with House The Party, please send us an e-mail with your city name and reasons why your city should be listed with us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly review your request!
How do I submit an article?
You can submit your opinion articles at the article submittal page here here or you can e-mail it to email@example.com. Please keep in mind House The Party is very selective in its article selection and may deny your article submittal without notification. Please note we do not accept any discrimination or offensive material of any sort and such material may be provided to the authorities.
There is offensive material on your website, how can I report it?
We do not condone any discriminatory or offensive material, if you notice an issue, please report it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I advertise my event?
You can submit your event listing at the event listing submittal page here. Please allow a 24-hour review period for us to approve of your event and please make sure you follow the rules for an event submittal.
Event Listing Guidelines:
1) Event must not discriminate against anybody of different race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
2) Event must be hosted at an established, licensed venue with all safety and security protocols in place. We are not liable for any damages, injuries, or legal actions that may happen at the event. Please do your due diligence and make sure your event guests health and safety are a priority.
3) House The Party has the right to deny any event submittal without notification. We will not process your payment information until an event has been reviewed and approved. For our refund policy, please visit here.
4) House The Party does not guarantee guests will come to your event. We are only an additional resource to help promote and raise awareness of your event.
5) We are not responsible for the cancellation of any events. Once an event has been submitted and approved, there is no refund provided for any last minute cancellations. Please review our refund policy here.
How do I advertise my venue?
You can submit to advertise your venue at the venue submittal page here. Advertising your venue is a great way to promote and attract more guests to your venue. Please review the venue submittal rules prior to submitting your venue.
Venue Listing Guidelines:
1) Venues must not discriminate against anybody of different race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
2) Venue must be established and fully licensed prior to submittal for advertisement. Licenses include food and liquor licenses as well as fire safety certifications and certificates of occupancy. Permits may also be accepted on case-by-case basis.
3) House The Party is not liable for any damages, injuries, or legal actions that may occur at your venue.
4) Multiple detailed images of your venue are necessary for approval. Please also provide a primacy contact number in the case more review and due diligence is needed.
5) Venue approvals may take anywhere from 24 hours to however long it may take to ensure all the proper licenses and safety protocols are in place. Your payment will not be processed until a venue submittal has been reviewed and approved.
6) Venue submittal applications may be denied for any reason without notice. If your venue is under review, one of our dedicated representatives will be in contact with you in the case certain documents or other information is necessary. Payments will not be processed until a venue submittal has been reviewed and approved.
7) Once a venue has been submitted and approved, and payment has been processed, there are no refunds or pro-rated charges based on the plan you have selected. Please do your due diligence and please review our return/refund policy here.
Why was my event listing and/or venue rejected?
House The Party has the right to deny any event listing or venue submittal without notice. If your event/venue is under review, we will be in contact with you within 24-48 hours of your submittal. Your payment will not be processed until your event/venue has been approved.
When will my event listing be listed?
Your event listing will be listed according to the package duration you chose and the event start date/time.
For example: If you choose the 3 day event listing option and your event starts on January 30 at 11:00 PM, your event will be listed 72 hours prior, beginning January 27 at 11:00 PM, and will be de-listed 3 hours after the event end time.
What is the refund policy?
Event Listing Refund Policy
If you contact us prior to the 24-hour event approval period to cancel an event listing, a full refund can provided to the original payment method.
However, once an event listing has been approved, payment has been authorized, and event has been listed on the company website, there is no refund for the rest of the listing duration. There are no pro-rated refunds. Please review your listing carefully prior to listing.
Venue Listing Refund Policy
If a venue listing is cancelled prior to the 72-hour venue approval listing period, a full refund can be provided to the original payment method.
Once the 72-hour approval period has passed and a personalized website has been created for the venue, there is no refund on the initial $179 startup fee, nor on a monthly subscription package under 6 months.
If you have subscribed for a venue listing subscription package over 6 months, and if you decide to cancel the service within 60 days of purchase date, a refund of 50% of the subscription package can be provided to the original payment method. There is no refund on the initial $179 startup fee.
Please review the venue options carefully prior to making any purchases.